Why is the following gelato option list great for any kid and mom? Because it is summer and who does not want gelato when it is so hot? Also, I have thought of all the gelato stores you can go as a family outing – get ice-cream and do a “paseito” at the same time – either take a nice walk, do window shopping, play and run around or visit a local neighborhood.
- Freddo: artisanal gelato made according to the Argentine tradition, best dulce de leche and zabaione in the world! Indoor and outdorr seating as well as kids table available. They deliver and also have a store in Downtown Doral! – 1102 S Miami Ave, Brickell.
- Yogurberry Merrick Park – frozen yogurt chain my kids love- it is great yogurt, nice service and best location. Take a break while you check stores out in Merrick Park. You can seat out and kids can eat frozen yogurt while they play with the outdoor fontanas in the main plaza of the mall. 320 San Lorenzo Ave, Coral Gables.
- Bertoni – artisanal Gelato and more, I personally like their café con leche. Delivery available. Nice Brickell location, overlooking the Bay but the Key Biscayne location is also cute. 1300 Brickell Bay Dr., Brickell.
- Häagen-Dazs® Ice Cream – the only dessert option within Brickell City Center, ice-cream is as good as any haagen-dazs – my only concern is that if you go with kids which you will most certainly will – you better be ready to eat your gelato standing up. There is no seating available, maybe a matter of time? .Brickell City Center – 701 S Miami Ave, Brickell.
- Yogen Fruz – Key Biscayne laid back local frozen yogurt loved by key rats. 328 Crandon Blvd Suite #109, Key Biscayne.
- Bianco Gelato – Serving up organic, freshly made gelato in the heart of Coconut Grove, it really has unique flavor combos and healthiest options. A few weeks ago I was on a detox and was able to get free-sugar ice-cream which was pretty good! 3137 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove.
- Gelateria 4D – one of the Ice Cream Shops on Lincoln Road – it offers several flavors plus other cold treats such as shakes & banana splits – Great option if you head to the beach to cool off and later plan for ice-cream. 670 Lincoln Rd Mall, Miami Beach.